Airplanes are cool (sometimes) but also kinda boring, there’s nothing to do!!! So, today I’m gonna tell you 5 things I do on airplanes when I’m bored. Let’s d-d-do it:
1. If I can’t sleep, I take my phone (with the airplane mode on, of course) and listen to music to fall asleep. Because it’s so hard for me to fall asleep on a plane without music. 🙄
2. I use to play with my phone’s games like: Frozen Free Fall, Despicable Me (Minion Rush), Angry Birds Space, Inside Out (Thought Bubbles)…
3. Sometimes I press the flight assistant and then I pretend I’m asleep. They normally walk away but… anyway! Sorry but it’s so fun!
4. Ask Siri if she’s tired, she’ll be like: ???
5. Take pictures or videos of the people who are sleeping… (be careful, nobody can see you)
Hope you liked these helpful ideas to kill your boredom on airplanes. And you? What do you do on airplanes when you’re bored? Hope you have a great day, bye!!
Wanna see more? (Click on the links)