And I know I told you I’d be posting today that interview to my friend Laura. But I promise I’ll do it next week. Today I’m telling ya’ll the TOP 10 Confessions of a Daydreamer. Because you know, we daydreamers are crazy! Let’s do it!
But first things first: What’s a daydreamer? Ok, let me just break it down for you:
A daydreamer is someone who spends most of their free time daydreaming. Their daily routine is basically eat, sleep, daydream and repeat. And they use to dream about pretty much everything: school, crushes, friends, hobbies, any kind of dreams… They use to daydream pretty much every time they’re alone.
But let’s keep something clear… Daydreamers are not necessarily unhappy and stuff, for instance: I’m a happy person and I love my life and that doesn’t mean I can’t daydream. Because I think that every single person daydreams at least once in their life. People daydream mostly when their teenagers.
Now, let’s make the confessions:
- We daydream everything. Some of us have become so addicted to daydream that we daydream literally everything that happens.
- We have no thoughts. But don’t get me wrong, we turn every single thought into a great idea for a movie. Psh… We don’t think stuff, we live that stuff.
- Some of us had really good imagination when we were little kids. Daydreaming is just a secondary effect.
- Some of us spend so much time daydreaming that it can turn into procrastination while doing homework, making important stuff…
- We daydream even in the most inopportune cases and situations. For instance: The other day, I was with my friend and she was telling me about her weekend. Yeah, I don’t remember anything she said at that moment. Why? DAYDREAMING!
- We have no self control when it comes to crushes.
- We never “daynightmare”. (I think I’ve just invented a word)
- I don’t know about the other daydreamers but I sometimes change the lyrics of some songs I like and turn them into my daydream thoughts.
- It’s impossible to talk to daydreamer and even more when their crush is around. So guys: If you ever meet me, don’t try to talk to me when my hot science teacher is around. But on the right side, if you wanna tell me a secret and then you regret it, it does’t matter cause I won’t remember anything you told me.
- And last but not least… We obsess about every single thought!
If someday a daydreamer falls in love with you, then good luck.
And you, are you a daydreamer? what are your 10 confessions? If you’re not a daydreamer: is any of your friends a daydreamer? does any of your friends do this stuff? Tell me in the comments!!!!
So those were the TOP 10 Confessions of a Daydreamer. Hope you liked this post ⭐ and until next one!