So today I’m gonna tell ya’ll my new year’s resolutions. Because I need to improve lots of things. I’m gonna make 10 resolutions so hope you enjoy (and I hope them not to be lame):
- I’m gonna to read more books in 2016. I like to read, but I don’t read THAT much.
- I’m going to study just a little bit more. I get good marks, but sometimes I feel like I could do it better.
- I’ll dance more often. It kinda releases stress in exam season.
- I’m going to keep improving my English.
- I hope to make my (hot) teacher remember my name at once (this is the second year with that teacher and he still doesn’t know my name).
- I’ll try to not be lame in my next posts (because sometimes I think they’re kind lame).
- I hope to get more followers next year.
- I’m gonna try not to laugh THAT hard when people tell me bad jokes; they’re so funny but people look at me like I’m crazy! (doesn’t this happen to you?)
- I’ll pay more attention in class. (I daydream in every single class except science, because duh…the hot teacher)
- I’ll try to not procrastinate while doing homework or studying.
Is it just me or this post was TOO short?, sorry…WAIT, that gave me a good idea
11. I’ll try to make longer posts. (See? I’m a good person, just kidding!)
So those were the resolutions. Hope you enjoyed reading. What are your resolutions? Do we have ANY resolutions in common? As always, feel free to comment!
Hope you liked this post and till next one!