And it’s almost 2016. I hope you all had a great 2015 and hope you have an even better 2016! (WOW, that’s basically all I had to say)
I also wanted to thank 2015 for being part of my list of the best years of my life!!!! A lot of amazing things have happened this year, so I’m gonna make a quick list:
- I started having a crush on that (hot) teacher at the beginning of this year! He’s a really good person, he’s nice, polite, funny sometimes…That guy is the cutest human being I’ve ever met, I swear! (Well, apart from you guys!)
- I reached 100 and 200 followers this year!!!!!!! Yeah, 100 and then 200!! Come to think of it, that’s a lot!
- I met a lot of amazing teen bloggers!!!!
- 2015 has been the best year of high school! And even thought my classmates are a bit nasty, this year was great and I had a lot of fun!!! There’re some day that we have a LOT of fun. Oh, I think one day I’ll miss those moments in high school!
- I didn’t die, I’m still alive!
I could go on and on but this post would be published till next year. (Hahaha, sounds like an exaggeration but we’re in 2016 in few hours!)
So HUGE thanks 12015 for letting me live this year and not just kill me! This year has been so wonderful that I can’t imagine how it could get even better, although of course I would like it to be EVEN better!
What are the most wonderful things that happened to you this year?
So hope you liked this post and see you maybe next year, I mean tomorrow! Hehe!