And yes, I’ve put BB-8 in the image of this post, sorry but I had to do it…it looked so cute!!!!!
This post is very important for me because I’ve got something important to say. As you can see by the title of this post, I reached 300 followers this week!!! I can’t believe it! I can’t believe this is happening! So 300 thank yous to everyone you has been supporting me, you’re all amazing!!
I can’t believe in Christmas holidays I reached more than 80 followers, that’s a record my friend! Like I had 220 followers and in 2 weeks I had 300, thank you so much guys, this means the world to me!!!
Blogging is amazing and having ya’ll is even better!!! The Teen Blogger community is the best community in the world and I’m so happy to be part of it!
Actually this is pretty much everything I have to say, so let me share with you the 10 things I love about blogging:
10 Things I Love About Blogging:
- I love to share with you guys my thoughts, experiences, photos, music, rants… It makes me feel special.
- I love to read posts, they’re very inspirational. And some of them are very funny.
- I love to meet new bloggers around the Blogosphere. It’s amazing.
- I love to hear from you guys: your opinion, personal experiences… Makes me not feel alone!!!!
- I love when you guys relate to my posts, it’s amazing to know that there’re other people just like you out there!
- I love to follow new blogs. New blogger means new blogging friend, right?
- I love awards because I can thank all the people who I admire by nominating them!!!
- I love to have the opportunity to meet new people just like me!!!
- I love to chat in the comments with you guys.
- I love it when I find out we bloggers have some things in common!
And those are the 10 things I love about blogging, hope you enjoyed!!!
So thanks again guys for being part of the blogosphere and also part of my life, you’re awesome!!!!! (Seriously, why is blogosphere underlined in red when I write it? Like this: blogosphere but in red)
Thanks again and hope you lied this post because it’s about you too!!!!! See you next time, bye!