How’s the weather where you live? It’s frinkin’ hot here in my house and I can’t open the windows to ventilate the house cause it’s EVEN HOTTER outside! When I open the window it’s like there’s a frinkin’ HEATER IN TOWN!! And I would love to go to the beach with my friends today cause it’s sunny and stuff but it says in the news that there’s high UV risk in Spain and I don’t want my skin to look like a chili peel.
So I got nominated by the wonderful Blanca AKA Wanderlust77 @ AGirlsVogage *go visit her beautiful blog* for The Movie Fangirl Award and I’m super excited to do this!! Thank you so much for nominating me, I really really appreciate it! So turns out that this award was made to help fangirls and fanboys in the blogosphere to meet each other and share their fandoms!! *that’s so sweet!! XD Did I just say that?* Let’s begin:
- Write a brief introduction and acceptance speech for the award.
- Add the award button (above) to your post.
- Answer the questions I have written below.
- Nominate 5 – 10 Fangirly/Movie blogs to answer your questions who you think deserve the award.
- Come up with your own questions for your nominees.
- Add a pingback to this post, so I can see all your answers and thoughts! (Optional)
- What is your favorite piece of merch that you own? If possible, include a picture.
I think my favorite piece of merch would be a Star Wars poster (from the seventh movie) I have in my room. It’s just SO COOL!! I think I’ve already shared the picture in this blog but I’ll add it anyways!! *Btw I took the picture with my phone and the camera hasn’t got very good resolution so sorry* Oh also the poster is written in Spanish.
- Most absorbing fandom universe.
I think my fandom universe would totally be Star Wars!!
- Your OTP and your NOTP.
I think my OTP would be Elsa from Frozen and Jack Frost from Rise of The Guardians, they would go just so cool together *haha, get it? Cool cause they both… well* And my NOTP would be Quentin and Margo from Paper Towns, I just think they’re too different!
- Your favorite color and the character that best embodies it.
My favorite color is blue and I think the person *well, person?* who most embodies it would be James P. Sullivan from Monsters, Inc. *wait, does that count? Because it’s his fur, he ain’t wear clothes, idk.
- Lets talk Pokémon – do you like the new game? What Pokémon are you?
Yeah, sorry for ruining this post but I’ve never played Pokémon. Idk, it’s not that I hate it, I’ve just never played it. I would like to play Pokemon Go on my phone but I think it isn’t out already in Spain, at least my friends have told me so. And they LOVE Pokémon.
- Em @ Lost Teen Adventures
- InfinityMagic @ Expensive Rainbows
- Fibit @ Fibit
- tsb365 @ tsb365
- Chloe Lauren @ Diary of a Lonely Girl
- Zimi @ A Tranquile Teenager
- Tea Lover Jess @ Tea Lover Jess
- Charley @ A Writer Named Charley
- etocandice @ etocandice
- Hideaway Girl @ HideawayGirl
- Do you read first the book and then watch the movie or first the movie and then the book?
- What’s your favorite Movie Saga?
- What’s your favorite movie character or all time?
- Favorite movie scene from your favorite movie.
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how much of a fangirl do you think you are?
So this was all, I hope you enjoyed this post! I also hope my answers weren’t really lame as I’m not a fangirl, I used to be a fangirl when I was 9-12 years old but that’s over now. I kinda miss fangirling. Anyway, as human beings, we all have our fangirl moments sometimes.
I hope you guys are having a great day! Now I’m gonna tell everyone I nominated them cause I’d love to hear their answers!!! I hope you have a wonderful week and see you next time guys!!!