How’s life treating you? So today I’m gonna talk about things I do when I’m in a bad mood. I got the idea yesterday when I was in a bad mood. I’m one who notices when they’re in a bad mood.
Why was in a bad mood? Everyone around me was in a bad mood too and unfortunately, it’s contagious, I’d tell you the whole story but I don’t wanna bang you with negativeness. You obviously don’t care.
DISCLAIMER: This post isn’t meant to spread negativeness or bad mood. I’m not gonna talk about things to make you cranky, I’m just gonna mention things people *or at least I* do when they’re in a bad mood just to make it relatable. This post would need to be really long and very well written to make you moody. Without further nonsense, enjoy reading!
THINGS I DO WHEN I’M IN A BAD MOOD:
- I get stuck in my thoughts: Whatever that made me get cranky, gets stuck in my head and I think about the whole thing over and over. Why? Cause I’m a stupid human who likes hating on situations!! Like, I literally can’t think of anything else! It’s like I become some sort of robot programmed to only think about why I’m in a bad mood.
- I respond, rudely or just act bitterly: And if you’re now beginning to judge me, lemme tell you that you also do this. You respond to people in a rude way, you get pissed when someone does something funny or just say something positive about something or someone *no matter who that person is* and so on… Like:
Oh and also:
LOL those were the examples I could show you! Aren’t they hilarious!!
- Everything is negative, everyone is fool and everywhere is irritating: AKA you’re completely negative about everything people tell you. Someone tells you how sunny it is? You tell’em the sun rises everyday, what’s wrong with rain? Someone tells you how cute a random baby/little child is? You tell’em they could grow up and become murderers. And the endless list goes on…
- You just wanna be alone: Seriously, who’s gonna support your negativeness? Who’s gonna agree with you and your negative affirmations? Nobody is gonna make you feel better, no matter if they’re in a good mood or also in a bad mood, they’re gonna make you feel worse. You just wanna be alone in your thoughts and maybe try to distract yourself by doing other things.
- You can often make bad decisions: Like just running out from somewhere without any direction, yelling at people who aren’t guilty of anything other than their presence, responding to the wrong person *like your parents*, fighting with your parents, friends… And you can regret it a lot afterwards. I think the last time I fought with my parents when I was in a bad mood they grounded me. And LOL I think the last time I fought with my friends when I was in a bad mood I think I won surprisingly!! Like, who wins when you’re in a bad mood?
- You can talk to people like they’re fools: AKA acting like a classic know-it-all. I don’t know about you, but when I’m in a bad mood, I feel like everything other people are saying is the stupidest thing I’ve heard. As if people became dumber just when you’re in a bad mood. Then they’re back to normality when you feel good again. And that brings in being rude to people and talking to people like they’re fools.
You guys don’t know how much I regret some things. Some other not, but still.
- Seems like people get really surprised when they ask you if you’re in a bad mood and you say yes. Or like they don’t understand it:
Like, my parents look at me like DIE!! when they notice I’m in a bad mood. And when my friends notice they’re like: WHAAAAAT??? Seriously, it’s like if they were gonna die if you’re in a bad mood. You’re just in a bad mood, ain’t nobody dying, it’s not a big deal, why you looking at me like that? You know that makes me feel worse?
- You can also feel a little tired when you’re in a bad mood: Idk why but it makes you like, weaker somehow. Doesn’t it? Am I the only one? Idk when I’m in a bad mood I just feel like laying in bed and listening to music while thinking. Weird? Nah right?
Anyways, that’s a wrap on the things I do when I’m in a bad mood. Hope you liked it. See? It didn’t make you cranky, right? Ummm… right? Nah I bet it didn’t, but if it did, you can feel free to insult me in the comment section if it makes you feel better!!
When was the last time you were in a bad mood? Is there anything you’ve done when you were cranky that you regret? Is this relatable or just me? What do you do or think about when you’re in a bad mood? I hope you liked this post and I hope you have an awesome not cranky day!