Wassup peeps? I hope you’re all having a good day!! Today I’ll be doing the 2016 – 2017 Q&A Tag and I’m really excited cause I haven’t done a tag in a while and I’m just really happy!!!!
First off, thank you so much to both Alli and Capili Jiron for tagging me!! It means the world to me, I really appreciate it!! Follow their blogs, these 2 girls are AMAZING!!! Now without further ado, let’s start with the tag!!
- Mention the creator of the TAG. I think the creator was David so yeah, check him out!! 😊
- Use the image that you find in this article. Sure!
- Mention the blogger who has chosen you. I already mentioned them!! 😂😂
- Answer the questions. On it!!
- Mention 9 bloggers/friends and let them know through a comment on their blog. On it!!
- Describe your 2016 in 3 words.
Incredible, calm and short. Man, that was hard to do!! Honestly, it was really tough to use just 3 words!!!
- Write the name of 2 people that have characterized your 2016.
2 people?? Whaaat? Umm… I’m gonna mention public people because It would be too hard to mention people I know. So I would say Maddie Ziegler and Bebe Rexha.
- Write the most beautiful place you’ve visited in 2016 and why you liked it so much.
The most beautiful place I visited in 2016 was a beach/forest which I made a post about where I took a lot of pictures. Here’s the post if you wanna check it out! I liked it a lot because it’s not only quite a big beach, but also a forest (which isn’t a real forest, people planted all the trees 😂) and it’s a really calm place to be!!
- Write the most delicious food you’ve tasted in 2016.
Ummm… can it be more than one food? Urgh, I’d say Fetuccini Alfredo. It’s so tasty!!! 😋😋
- Write the event which has marked you more of this in 2016 (even global event).
I can’t think of an event that has marked me. I mean, there’s been a lot of events that marked me, but I just can’t name one, they’re all the same important to me!! I’m sorry for the lame answers guys, I’m really sorry!! 😅
- Write the finest purchase you’ve made in this 2016, and if you want link a photo.
This one may not be the finest but at least the biggest thing. My parents bought an exercise bike at the beginning of 2016 because one of their resolutions was to work out and do exercise. I’ve also used it, it wasn’t only theirs. But we haven’t almost used it and it’s occupying a lot of space at home LOL 😂😂 Maybe this year we’ll start using it more often.
- Write 3 good intentions for this 2017.
My intention are reading more, being less shy and keep my grades up. 😇 Dude, I’m a role model, nah just kidding!! 😂
- Write 1 place you want to visit in 2017.
I want to visit Mexico. Me and my parents always go visit our family in Mexico in summer, but last year we didn’t get to do so. So this year, hopefully we’ll go!!! I’m already writing blog posts to publish them when we’re there in case we go, cause we don’t get wifi all the time and I might need to have some posts ready!! 😂😛
- Write 1 plate/food you want to eat in 2017.
I wanna eat tacos in Mexico!! It’s been a while since I ate a taco for the last time and I think I’m dying!!
- Kiya @ FlawedSilence
- Farahedz @ TheGirlWithCoffee
- Saorsablogs @ Saorsablogs
- Untitled366 @ Untitled366
- MeryyWeasley @ SaqueadoresDePalabras
- Chloe Lauren @ DiaryOfALonelyGirlBlog
- Charlii @ PancakeGal
- Mahriya @ MyBookishLife
- Jemina @ Chit Of Acerbic Wit
I tagged 9 people as the rules said, but if you want to do this tag, you can do it anyways!! And that was all for this tag!! I hope you guys enjoyed!! Thank you so much again Alli and Capili for tagging me!! Remember to check ’em out!! Also I hope you taggies have fun doing this tag!!!
I hope you liked this post as much as I did making it!! I hope this year treats you all well and I hope you achieve new amazing things!! And lastly, I hope you all have an amazing day!!