How’s life treatin’ y’all? I hope good! And yup, I’m back with another tag post, it had been a while, hadn’t it? (nah, actually about a week or so, LOL) And today’s is the Writer’s Ink Challenge!!!
I got tagged by the wonderful Abi Leah, thank you so much for tagging me!! I’m so excited to do this! Psst! Check her blawg, it’s so cool!!! Without further ado, let’s start:
- Thank your nominator
- Answer at least 8 questions about writing
- Nominate at least 5 people
Huh, they aren’t many. Cool!
Ok so disclaimer: I don’t really consider myself a writer, some people have called me so *for some reason* but I don’t think I am. I mean, if you consider a blogger as a writer, then I guess I am. I don’t know if I’m explaining this well whatsoever, I’m just going to do this challenge in a blogger point of view.
- When did you first start writing? Well, I started writing about 3 years ago (December 2013 to be precise) I really wanted to share my thoughts and funny tales with the world!
- Have you always been interested in writing? Not really, to be honest. As a kid, I’ve always wanted to be a fashion designer, music artist, makeup/hair stylist, psychologist… Even now, right now I want to be the owner of a multinational business. 🤑 But I mean, I don’t want to stop blogging EVER. Like, I can have my children and even grandchildren and I’d still be writing!!
- Why do you like writing? I like writing because it’s a way of expressing yourself. I like self´-expression a lot: I like talking even if it’s alone at home; maybe that’s also why I like English, it’s not only another language, but also a different way of expressing what you think.
- What genre do you write in? Umm.. blogging genre? Is that even a thing? I don’t know, the only times I write are whether when I write a blog post or I have to write an essay for school. 😅
- Who or what motivates you to write? I think pretty much what I said before, I like writing cause I can express myself and it just makes me wanna keep doing it.
- Do you write poetry? Yeah, sure, I mean, there’s a lot of types of poetry, right? As a teen, I’m not really a fan of poetry cause it can be pretty m¡boring sometimes, specially if it’s about something you don’t consider interesting. But I really admire poets for making such masterpieces!! *I also like rap, btw* 😂
- Have you ever written a story with a friend? Oh my god, I can’t remember, have I? Maybe, I mean, does writing something with a friend for school count? I don’t think me and a friend would ever have written something on our own.
- How do you write your stories (first person, third person)? As I’m a blog writer, I write both in first and third person, mostly In first cause I talk about my opinions a lot here.
- Béline Océane
- Chloe Lauren
- Sav the Lion
- Sophie Kat
I hope you nominees have fun doing this challenge, it’s really fun to do!
I hope you guys liked this post! Do you write? What about? Why do you like writing? This was all about writing, wasn’t it? Let’s talk about it in the comments!!
That was all for this post, I think it was a little short but I’ll make a longer one soon, I promise! I hope you guys have an amazing day, see you next time!