Wassup peeps? Hope you’re doing alright. I’m so sorry I’ve been (kinda, sorta) inactive blogging, it’s exam season right now and I’m not having much time. But very soon I’ll be more active #BloggerPromise
So few days ago, I got nominated by the one and only Emma @ Emma’s Atic to do the Blogaholic Award and I’ve never done this before so I’m really excited!! Thank you Emma! *psst, visit her blawg* Let’s do it!
The Blogaholic Award:
- Put the logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog (it can be to the post in which they nominated you or any other post you can even link to their ‘About page’).
- Mention the creator of the award and please provide a link to The recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy)
- Write a post to show your award
- Share a link to your best post(s)
- Share 3 interesting and different facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-10 bloggers, or more if you wish.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide a link to the post you created.
My Best Post:
Ok so in a recent award post I also got told to share my best post, and as I said that day, I don’t have a best post or a favorite one. It’s like choosing what lung or foot you like the most. Some of my posts are longer than others, some are funnier than others, some are more positive, some are dumber… But I’m proud of each and every one of them, I really can’t choose one. #BlogPostEquality 😇
Man, I suck at this award! 😂
3 Interesting Facts about me:
Interesting? Well, more like funny 😅
- I’m Hispanic but NEVER listen to songs in Spanish: I know it’s weird, also cause everyone in my school listens to reggaeton and stuff like that, but I don’t. Also, I feel kinda weird when I hear people singing in Spanish, believe it or not. 🤣
- I have a scar on my forehead: I was born with a mole on my forehead (near where my haor starts), which my father also had but got it removed cause it became itchy and it would bleed sometimes. So about 2 months ago, I got plastic surgery to remove it and now I have my first scar. This may sound crazy but for some reason, I always wanted to have a scar. I guess it makes me feel interesting. 😂 You can judge me. I never said anything about this on my blog but one day I’ll talk about it, it was quite funny.
- Some days I put hair gel on my eyebrows: Whether I feel like I’m going somewhere important, or if I know people are gonna take pictures… I don’t do it really often but yeah, I started putting gel in my brows about 3 months ago or something. My brows are always messy so yeah. I mean, it’s hair, right? 💁
- Awkwardsaurus @ Awkwardsaurus
- Lizzy @ LizzyWeeklyBlogs
- Kate Hawkins @ GirlMasked
- Kiya @ FlawedSilence
- Savy @ NarcissismAndInnuendos
- Iridisence @ LightUpInTheShiningNightStars
- Hideway Girl @ HidewayGirlBlog
- Em @ LyfeWithEm
And that’s it for the award!! It was really fun to do! It took me some time to think of facts I haven’t mentioned in this blog already. I share my entire life here!! This is like a reality show and this blog is not even like daily rambles about me.
If you’re still reading, thank you! I hope you liked this post as much as I liked making it! I also hope the nominees have fun doing it! I have nothing more to say but I hope you all have a wonderful day!!