Yo, what’s cracking, peeps? Today I’m doing the uniquely me tag!! I’m so excited cause I saw a lot of people doing it and it seemed amazing!! The wonderful Elm created it. You’re dead if you ain’t know her.
I got tagged by the amazing peeps All the Jazz and Awkwardsaurus. Thank you so much guys, I really really appreciate it. You guys gotta check out their blogs, they’re so cool!! These are posts I really like by them:
And I know, both of their posts were about school, I swear I didn’t do it on purpose! 😅 Without further ado, let’s jump right into the post!
The Uniquely Me Tag:
1. Thank the person that nominated you for this tag and link to their blog (spread the love, basically).
2. Write as many things that are unique to you as possible: these can be things that you do, say, like or have that make you different to other people or let you stand out. It can be what defines you as a person, a little thing about you that is just simply you or something little known that you think makes you up as a person.
3. Nominate up to 10 bloggers or as many as you like; there isn’t a limit.
4. You can take this tag as seriously or non-seriously as you like; you can laugh whilst doing it or feel contemplative: this is about you, after all.
5. After you’ve written this and if you ever feel like there’s nothing to you but what other people have already said and done, look back to your post and remember that it isn’t true.
Unique Things about Me:
*spends half an hour thinking unique things about her*
- I love watching youtube videos about celeb gossip. All my life I’ve hated gossip people and it’s not that I’m obsessed about celebs, I just find it entertaining!
- I play with my hair a lot. I just do it without noticing. It’s not like a nervous tic or anything, I just do it as a habit, I don’t know! But I’m not like one of those girls who do it in front of boys or blah blah blah…. 💁 My hair does kinda crazy sometimes and I just like straightening my ponytail.
- I talk a lot to myself. Whether if it’s at home, eating, at school, doing an exam, walking alone down the street, being with my friends… I’m my best friend and I tell myself everything that goes on, I’ll always agree! 😊
- I don’t really ask people what they get in exams because I don’t wanna sound like a gossip and some maybe don’t wanna share it. Also cause when you ask someone, then they ask you, and I don’t want to to it cause maybe they’ll think I want them to ask me.
- During my hot teacher’s class, I don’t look at my watch to check how much time is left, cause I don’t want to disappoint myself in case there’s not much time left. Also, when people ask me for the time, I show them my watch, I don’t look at it to tell’em. Weird thing is they never suspect anything. 😂😂
- Sometimes I say my phone is my boyfriend and his name is Darren *though now I got bored of the name and I wanna change it* and because it’s a guy I put Siri in male voice mode. I like it when he talks to me. 🤤 Nah just kidding, I’m just stupid. But for real though, I call him Darren and Siri is in male mode.
- I pretty much all the time review people’s outfits in my mind. Whether it’s a teacher, friend, classmate, unknown person, relative, celeb… I most of the time review them, whether it’s a good review or a bad one. Of course, if I like what they’re wearing, I tell them. Well, not my teacher cause they’re probably think I’m a kiss-ass. And no one likes kiss-asses, that’s right!
- I’m not sure if I’ve already said this on my blog, but I have a post-it note pad on my bedside table in case I’m thinking about post ideas when I go to sleep. I don’t want to forget ideas and I’m too lazy to go get up to grab a notebook and a pen. 😅 Well, not only blog posts, but also reminders and things like that.
- Mahriya @ MyBookishLife
- Kiya @ FlawedSilence
- SmilingDreamer @ SmilingDreamerBlog
- Jerrod @ ItsJerrod
- UniquelyRosie @ UniquelyRosie
Actually you can do this tag if you want to, you don’t need to be tagged. It’s like everyone reading this is tagged!!
I hope you liked this post! This tag was really fun to do! I decided to add GIFs in tags as well cause they make the post like, more dynamic (if I can call it that) and fun!
Do you relate to any of these things about me?
Btw, the muffins of the featured image aren’t mine. I mean, I took the picture, I didn’t make them. I don’t bake things, I just eat them. 😂😂 I went selling home made food with my friends and school mates for a trip we’re going to. Though I actually didn’t eat those muffins, I ate pie and some snacks. But these looked really cute and everyone like them!!!
I hope you liked this post, it was really fun to do! Thanks again to All The Jazz and Awkwardsaurus for tagging me, it means a lot! I hope you gave an amazing day, till next time!