I hope you’re having a good day! I am! So it’s been a long time since I wrote a #LifeUpdate for the last time and I have so much to tell y’all!!
So let’s do it right now!
I’m going to tell you what has been happening more or less since Easter holidays. But don’t worry, it won’t take THAT long! 😅 My life ain’t so interesting, peeps! But there’s quite a few things I’m really excited to share with you!! Cause I feel like I haven’t talked at all about myself lately, or have I? IO don’t know!
Massive Life Update:
- I went to a theater play: In literature class, the teachers organized a trip to see a Greek / Roman theater play. That took place on April 26. I love Greek and Roman things, everything is so cool!! 😆😍 It was played by students about 2 or 3 years older than us, I wasn’t expecting that, they did it really well!!! 👏👏 I loved the story, it was soo cool!! The play was called Antigona, I don’t know if you’ve heard of it!! They even gave us a book of the play to read before seeing it!! 😊
- I had exam season: Yeah, the week after the play, was the week before going to a school trip to London so we had to get some exams done and yeah. But they were just 3 exams, psh! 😅😖
- I went to London: We went to London from the 8th to the 12th May and I had so much fun there!!! I hadn’t posted anything about it because I had other posts scheduled and we were having more exams after London. Sorry if this is too late. 🙏 Anyways, we went to a lot of cool places, Hyde Park, St. James Park, The Hard Rock Cafe, The British Museum, The London Eye… I actually had already been to London about almost 3 years ago, but it was nice to go with friends fro once. 😊 I’mma show you some pics:
- I went to the club for the first time: Yep, believe it or not. 😂😂 I’m 14 and most of my classmates had been going since they were 13 or something, I actually thought I wasn’t going until like, 2 years from now. But I didn’t drink, I didn’t even stay for so long. I’ll talk about it later on this blog!!! 😄
- I had exam season again: About a week after going to London, we had another exam season which lasted for about 4 weeks. It actually just ended this Friday.
- Also Presentation and Project season: These past 2 weeks I’ve had tons of projects, either individually and in groups. Also I’ve had presentations, I was supposed to have 2 this week but we didn’t have time for one of them this week, so I’m doing it on Monday. That’s the last thing I’m doing for this school year!! Everything else is over now!! 🎉 🎉
- School’s ending: So school supposedly ends on Friday 23 but I’m going to Mexico so I’m ending on Tuesday. Speaking of Tuesday, I’m gonna share a song I like called Tuesday that I listened to for the first time the other day. Maybe you know it, enjoy!
Didcha like it? Didcha know it? Lemme know what you think!
- I’m going to Mexico: Yay!!! As some of you may know or remember, I usually go to Mexico on summer vacation but last year I didn’t get to do so. This year I’m going again!!! I’m really excited to see my family and eat Mexican Food!!! 😋🌮🌮 I’ll still be active on this blog, I have written right now about 22 posts and counting so I’ll have more time to visit blogs and chat with you, peeps!!
And that was it for my life update. Hope it wasn’t too boring.
Have you ever been to London? Do you like doing presentations in school? Are you currently in exam season? Are you going anywhere on holidays this summer? What was the last play you’ve watched? I wanna hear from yuo in the comments, just because this blog is mine doesn’t mean it’s all about me!
ANNOUNCEMENT: By the way, sorry if I haven’t been really active on the blogging community, social media or if I replied to comments late, exam season took over all my time. But I promise I’ll be more active in summer. As I said earlier, I’ll be more active, considering I have a bunch of posts ready. Thanks for understanding!!
Thank you so much for reading, hope you liked this post as much as I liked making it!! I had a lot to share with you! I hope you have an amazing day!