How’s it going? Hope you’re having a great day! So I think it’s a little late because for me, school finished almost 2 months ago but I decided to do a summer bucket list! I just realized I forgot to do it when I finished school, haha!
I’m pretty sure it’s gonna be similar to last year’s one. But don’t worry, I have different “resolutions” this summer so I’ll try not to make it the same. So let’s do it, shall we?
2017 Summer Bucket List:
- Do exercise: Yeah, if you visit my blog often or know me, you might as well know I’m not good at sports nor do much exercise. I have a spinning work out bike at home which I hope to use 3 or 4 times a week! Isn’t that a great idea? I’m planning to work out for 1 hour with fast music so it motivates me. I’ve already done it quite a few times and it was pretty fun!! 😊 But I’m not gonna work out like Ariana Grande. That’s awkward!
- Post 3 or 4 times a week: And by that I mean posting one day yes and one day not, and on and on… I’m not posting daily which I’m sad about 😭 BUT the good thing is that I’m not so stressed about not having posts ready or stuff like that.
- Go walking every day: Yeah, as part of my exercise, I wanna go walking every day. It’s funny because as I was doing the image of this post my parents asked me to go walking with them and I said no cause I had to write this. 😛😅 But I swear it was JUST because I was running out of time!
- Learn song lyrics: So yeah, the other day I realized I listen to some songs on a daily basis and I don’t quite know the lyrics. Isn’t that weird? There’s just SO MANY songs I listen to all the time and still don’t know. It’ll be cool to know them all so I could sing and feel proud. 😊
- Be more active on social media: So for the past month or so, I’ve been trying to be as active as possible on social media, as I wasn’t able to get a laptop to connect on wordpress. So I would check social media on the phone. And I know what you’re all thinking: Why don’t you install wordpress on your phone? Well, apparently, on Windows phone, you can’t. 😐 Anyways, I’ve been quite very active, so I’mma keep it that way.
- Do photography: Lately I’ve been doing photography, but not as much as I would’ve liked to. So yeah, I wanna take more pics of places. 📸 And duh, post them here!
- Donate some of my old toys: So I’m 14 so I haven’t played with toys in a long while. My room is full of things and it’s a liiiitle bit of a mess. So I decided I could donate some toys. *angel voices* 😇 Some other I won’t donate like that Victorian house which, more than a toy is a collectible. Btw, I need to make a post to show the doll house to y’all. I also won’t donate my Star Wars action figures. 😍
- Organize my room and closet: So I have a little TOO MANY clothes and because I’m not growing a lot more, things aren’t really getting small for me as they used to. 😂 And you guys know I’m a little bit of a shopaholic. 🤤 Anyways, they’re staring to need more room and as I’m donating toys, I’m just gonna try to figure out how to organize it.
- Read 50 pages a day: So as some of you may know, I’m currently reading Pride and Prejudice for the first time and I haven’t had THAT much time in Mexico to read it so I’m finishing here. Also, I bought a book several months ago and I’m still in the middle of the story. I hate myself a lot of the times. 😒 And I have have other 3 books I need to start reading. So yeah, I think 50 pages of one book every day is great!!
- Catch up with my friends: I caught up with my friends for the first time since I’m back on Friday and of course I wanna hang out with them more! We always have a blast together and we laugh a lot. 😄
And that was it, I’ll do the Bucket list review on September, when I’m about to go back to school. I hope to do all of these things, cause I think they aren’t that hard to do, are they?
Share your thoughts with me!
Tell me about you! Did you do a bucket list? What do you want to do? Is it similar to mine? What have you done yet this summer? What do you want do do? Do you have a lot of clothes? Or collectible stuff? Tell me in the comments!
And that’s a wrap! I hope you liked this post as much as I liked writing it! Thank you so much for reading! I hope to see you next time! Hope you have an awesome day!