I hope you’re having a great day! I am!! So my summer vacay has ended this Wednesday and about a month ago or so, I did a summer bucket list, so that means it’s time to do the summer bucket list review!
I case you didn’t read the bucket list, here it is. Now let’s do it!! I’m nervous, nah really.
My Summer Bucket List Review:
- Do exercise: I’ve been doing exercise about 3 or 4 times a week, like one day, one day off and so on. Sometimes I could do exercise 2 days in a row so I would do exercise 2 days in a row and that way I could keep a balance. It feels really good, specially when you’re used to doing nothing. I do spinning with a static bike for an hour playing music. At first I felt really tired afterwards but now I’m getting used to it and it’s amazing!!! 😊
- Post 3 to 4 times a week: As I use to post everyday or almost everyday on holidays, I think it was much easier to post one day, one day off, it leaves you more time to visit other blogs, do personal stuff blah, blah… 💁 I would’ve loved to post everyday but I think 3 to 4 times a week is totally okay!
- Go walking everyday: I’ve been going walking everyday I could. 😅 I mean, some days I’m outside of the town all day or I hang out with my friends or blah blah… But a lot of the days I’ve gone walking with my parents. Yay!!
- Learn song lyrics: Ok so I have been listening to music obviously but I’ve been so busy with reading and working out and blogging and daydreaming that I couldn’t. I learnt few song lyrics and choruses but yeah, not as much as I would’ve liked to. 😕
- Be more active on social media: Yassss As I’ve been having wifi pretty much 24/7 I’ve been more active, totally. And now I have a new phone, I’m checking my feed more often!
- Do photography: I did photography, but not much. I only took few pictures one day that me and my parents went to a village, but other than that nope. Well, do shopping hauls count? 😂
- Donate some of my old toys: So as I haven’t done a toy donation post already *which EmilyK recommended me to do, I haven’t forgotten* that means I haven’t donated yet, BUT I made a list of the toys I wanna donate and probably this week I’ll donate them. I’ll make the post when I say goodbye to the toys.
- Organize my room and closet: I haven’t organized my room as I haven’t donated yet, but I’ll be reorganizing it as I’m gonna donate soon. I haven’t organized my closet but that gets ready in 5 minutes. JUST KIDDING, I have a huge
@$$mess in there! 😂😂
- Read 50 pages a day: I have been reading 50 pages a day! As a book worm wannabe, this is an amazing step for me considering I barely read 4 books each year!! 😭 Go ahead, judge me. Anyway, coming back to my goodreads account is helping me to read more! I’ve finished 4 books already! I’s not much for a bookworm but we all gotta start somewhere! 😜
- Catch up with my friends: I’ve caught up with my friends various times! Birthday parties and just to catch up!! We haven’t hung out as much as we would’ve wanted to but hey, school’s starting! 😄😱
And that’s a wrap on the Bucket List review, I wish I had done all of those things cause I had more than enough time but I hope to get some of those things done starting school!
Share your thoughts with me!
Did you do a summer bucket list? What things did you do? And didn’t do? Is your bucket list similar to mine? Do you exercise? Read? Is your closet a mess like mine? Tell me everything!!
I hope you liked this post as much as I liked making it, I can’t believe I’m back in school, it’s pretty cool actually! I hope you all have a nice day and a lovely week and I hope to see y’all the next time!!