I hope you’re having a fab day! So as the year is beginning, I think it’s time for me to have some resolutions so when the year ends I’ll notice how many things I forgot to do, amiright?
Last year went pretty well actually, I did the majority of the resolutions on my list, which I didn’t think it was gonna happen. Now it’s time to make some new resolutions, y’all!! 😎
My 2018 New Year’s Resolutions:
Before you read, you must know I am showing the resolutions in any preference order, it’s just random.
- Learn code: I signed up in this web called CodeAcademy where you can learn any type of cyber code on your own. I have taken one course of HTML and I’m going to take another one of CSS, which is apparently very similar. I took the html course but don’t you think I know THAT much. 😅
- Learn to write with my left hand: Ok so this may seem like the stupidest thing in the world BUT what if I break my left hand? Idk, anything can happen. Also, imagine how cool I’d be to write with both hands, right? Of course I would brag, I’m not stupid, people would hate me. 😕
- Procrastinate less: Ok so lemme put you in situation; last year I also had the resolution of not procrastinating, and it didn’t work, so this year I’m just gonna try to procrastinate LESS so then maybe little by little I’d reduce it hopefully to 0.
- Make more collabs on my blog: Last year I did many collabs, most of them from the Never Have I Ever Blogging Edition series, and I’m proud of that. This year I’d like to make, other than that the *takes air* Never Have I Ever Blogging Edition series, at least one collab per month! 😊
- Improve my handwriting: This must have been my resolution for 2014 🤦♀️. Yeah, my handwriting is pretty bad most of the times, specially cause I’m quite fast writing (at least people have told me so) and I should make it, not necessarily pretty, but at least understandable. 😅 Yeah teachers, I know what you’re thinking..
- Go less on my phone: I consider myself in a pretty close relationship with my phone, although there’s people WAY more obsessed with it than me. I was going a lot on my phone until I got this new one, I’m going more. 😂 In my defense, I’ll say most of what I do is blogging stuff. See? At least I’m not just playing games. #Productive 😇
- Read more constantly: Last year I read more books, which I’m proud of. I’m not planning to read more, just more constantly, most of what I read was on holidays, when I could have all day, in school, the only books I’d read pretty much, were books we had to read for class. 😅
- Look at people in the eyes: This should’ve been my resolution for 2016 🤦♀️ *again* I notice everyone (or almost everyone) looks at people in the eyes and face when they talk. I do it, but sometimes not. I sometimes look at people in the face and sometimes not. But I look at people in the whole face, not the eyes? I had thought people only did that when they got dramatic like: I love you or stuff like that. 😨 I’ll have to work on that if I wanna do well in life.
- Stop doing nervous tics: So when I’m sitting doing whatever, since I was, idk 6 or 7? I’ve been doing nervous ticks like moving my leg. Also, from maybe 5 years ago, I’ve been getting the habit of touching my hair when doing homework or studying, reading, doing anything!! It’s like brain, stop!! 😖😖
- Work out constantly: I’ve been working out last year, but mainly in holidays. When I started 10th grade this year, I still worked out during school weeks, but I feel like I need to do more. So yeah, I hope to work out for more time, more frequently.
And those were my resolutions, they’re a little harder than last year. *sigh* Anyway, it’s not impossible. It just depends on me. 😳
Share your thoughts with me!
Are you making resolutions this year? Do you have any resolution similar to mine? Would you like to collab with me? Do you work out? Do you have nervous tics? Do you know code? Are you left handed? Do you like reading? Are you shy like me? Tell me in the comments!
I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I did making it. I’ll make the resolutions review at the end of this year, so in 3 weeks. I hope you have an amazing day/night and rest of the week!