I hope you’re all having a great day!!! So the other day I saw Ariana Grande won the Billboard Woman of the Year and she talked about her year and everything so I thought I’d talk about myself.
Yeah, cause I’m just as interesting as her ashdjkflgñh
No but actually because my posts are always like happy and stuff, I think I should talk about my year since it has been quite a hard one emotionally and a lot of things have happened and I’ve also achieved things so yeah, I wanted to keep it real for once.
Things I’ve Achieved in 2018:
- I’ve got 2000 followers on my blog.
- I finished junior high.
- I’ve learnt things can get better, and change isn’t always scary, just stressful.
- I learnt y eventually get used to things, it’s hard, but you can always adapt, we humans are good at that.
- I was diagnosed with PCOS.
- I’ve learnt that sometimes the best choices are the hardest ones to make.
- I’ve gotten pretty good at writing with my left hand *I’ll make another post about that soon*
- My hair has got straighter!!
- I’ve learnt you don’t get over a crush easily.
- I turned 16.
- I started making makeup posts which are important to me cause I love it and I show my eyes which is a big step.
- I started doing nailart too!!!
- I’ve started doing social criticism posts on my blog!
- I’ve made new friends, whether it’s irl friends or blogging friends.
- I started showing my voice and actually talking on the internet, mostly through instagram stories and posts, which is important, cause it makes me more used to it and it’ll make me not so awkward the day I make a youtube channel.
- My blog turned 5.
And yeah, I don’t think there’s many more.
Share your thoughts with me!
What do you think? Are you left or right handed? How old is your blog? How old are you? Do you like nailart? Have you made new friends this year!!!! What things have you done or achieved this year? Tell meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I hope you liked this post as much as I like making it!!!! I know it was a little short, maybe it should’ve been longer, I don’t know. I hope y’all have an amazing day/night and rest of the week!