HO HO HO peeps!
I hope you’re having a great day! So like 2 or 3 days ago I was talking to my friends in school about what we wanted for xmas and everything and that got me an idea for a post!!!!!!
Cause for the last 2 Christmases or something I have noticed there was nothing in particular I wanted for xmas. I mean, there were no specific pieces of clothing I wanted, I didn’t feel like I needed new makeup products, I didn’t want videogames nor a new phone…
So let’s talk about that!!!!
Thoughts When I’m doing My Xmas Wishlist:
- *sits down in front of empty list*
- ok let’s start, I’m already a little late for this
- *grabs pencil*
- *looks at paper*
- what do I want?
- *keeps thinking*
- maybe there aren’t things that I want but things I need
- I mean, I need pads, but that’s not a xmas present
- I also need to buy more chocolate, but no…
- a dignity as well…. *just kidding* 😅
- nah do I need makeup?
- I just bought a sponge
- nail stuff?
- dude, I got a lot of nail stuff I don’t use! NO!
- stationary stuff?
- argh I got a lot of that as well
- I HAVE TOO MANY CLOTHES ALREADY!!!!
- well, I want to do exercise
- wait, that’s not a material xmas wish
- I don’t play those
- a book?
- I have a lot of books on my tbr list still!!!!
- should I give up?
- Well, there’s a really cute phone case I saw the other day
- *writes it down*
- I also want an avocado sweatshirt
- *writes it down*
- so how many things have I written?
- HOW LONG HAVE I BEEN THINKING, A CENTURY?!?!
- whatever, I’ll go to the mall tomorrow and see if something catches my attention
- *stands up and leaves*
Share your thoughts with me!
Have you been through this? Or am I the only person who “has it all”? How many things are usually on your list? What things are on your wishlist this year? Tell meeeeeeeeeeee
I hope you liked this post as much as I liked making it!!!! I’ still thinking and I have to hurry up, but there’s now more things on the list. Anyway, have a great day/night and week!!!!!