I hope you’re having a great day!!! I am!! So today I’m reviewing my resolutions for 2018. I have a bad feeling about this, guys. *cries* Anyway, maybe I’ll do better than I expect.
Who knows? Anyway, let’s do it!!!! I just hope not to disappoint myself too much.
My 2018 Resolutions Review:
- Learn code: I have signed to CodeAcademy, but the thing is that they only teach you the “basics” and then you have to pay. So yeah. But you know, I discovered you can learn on youtube, so that’s what I’m gonna do next year. I hope lol
- Learn to write with my left hand: Ok so I have this notebook in which I tried to write at least a sentence every day. I haven’t written exactly every day, but pretty much. I’mma show you the first page and then the last so you judge yourself:
Pretty good, right? I think so. Btw sometimes when I don’t know what to write, that’s why there’re weird things, cause they lyrics. It’s also written in both Spanish and English. The thing I covered was the name of a teacher, hehe!
- Procrastinate less: I’ve procrastinated not as much as last year, mainly because I’ve had more stuff to do and all that, so yeah, as I’ve done more, I think I’ve had a little less time to procrastinate.
- Make more collabs on my blog: I did collabs. This year I did 8 collabs *other than the Never Have I Evers, which are a lot more*, at least on my blog. That’s more than the collabs I did in 2017, which were 4, on my blog.
- Improve my handwriting: I think I’ve improved a little. But in this new school year, considering the teachers aren’t checking our notebooks anymore, I think I didn’t pay much attention to that. I mean, sometimes I do it pretty legible, but others even I don’t understand it 😅😅
- Go less on my phone: I think I maybe have gone less on it? I have no idea. I mean, for the last couple of months I think I’ve gone a lot less on instagram. Although sometimes I leave it away from me when I feel like I’ve used it too much.
- Read more constantly: This year I wanted to read many books in summer, as I was going to have more time. But I was so sad I didn’t do it.
- Look at people in the eyes: Yeah, I think I have improved this. I’ve noticed a lot of people’s eye color, when some months ago I didn’t know what color their eyes were 😂 So yeah, I think I improved in this.
- Stop doing nervous tics: Nope. You know, maybe I should control them when I’m in public or like if I ever do a job interview or whatever, but I don’t see anything wrong bout them. I mean, sometimes it makes people think I’m nervous, but they haven’t told me a lot. Also, you burn little calories moving yo feet and stuff right?
- Work out constantly: Yeah, I didn’t work out so much during summer cause, again, I was too sad. But I did work out a little during school days and stuff, so that’s cool!! I still have to work out more.
Well, that’s pretty nice. Dude, I have to look at these lists during the year so I remember I have to do these things. Maybe if I put more attention to this, I would achieve more.
Share your thoughts with me!
Did you make resolutions this year? How many things did you achieve? Are you left or right handed? Do you know to code? Do you have nervous tics? This ain’t all ’bout me, tell meeeeeeeeeeeee
I hope you liked this post as much as I liked making it! I hope you achieved all your goals this year and achieve them all next year too!!! I hope you have a great day/night and year!