Happy New Year’s Eve!! Like wow, this year has gone by REALLY fast, and it’s weird because half of it I had a wonderful time and half of it I was just like well, time can take it’s time.
I don’t know, I’m weird, that’s the explanation.
Anyway, so I’m a kind of nervous… person, when it comes to time? I don’t know. Every year when it ends I get a lot of thoughts like, was this year too short? Am I gonna miss it? Have I taken advantage of it enough? So yeah, let’s do it!
Thoughts I Get On New Year’s Eve:
- oooooomg this is the last day of the year 😱
- do I want it to be over?
- how is next year gonna be? 😖
- did it go by too fast?
- is next year gonna be better?
- WORSE?? 😬
- how much have I really done this year?
- have i learnt a lot?
- have I done new things?
- have I met anyone?
- have I done any progress as a person? 😩
- What did I learn?
- I have no idea 😖
- maybe if I compare it to next year?
- but it’s too soon
- or last year?
- argh, I don’t wanna compare them 😤
- should this be a like a normal day or am I supposed to do conclusions?
- is there anything I have to do before it ends?
- what should I do?
- sounds weird
- so futuristic
- I feel like it’s still 2012 sometimes
- and I don’t remember that much of it
- nah, I actually do 😅
- am I really going to think about past things this whole day?
- I’m always doing that 🙄
- argh, time is so depressing 😖
- although nothing really feels different
- this is just a normal day
- people are so complicated really 😭
- *phone rings from another room*
- mum: your phone just rang, Ana
- I’m coming!
- *leaves the room to get the phone*
Those are basically my thoughts. I didn’t know how to end it so I just pretended someone called me for something.
Share your thoughts with me!
Do you get these thoughts? Do you think this is a normal day too or do you feel different? DO these thoughts make you sad or nervous? Have you learnt any lessons this year? Tell meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I enjoyed making it! I’ll see you tomorrow with my resolutions or an intro fro the year, who knows? I hope you have had a great 2018!!!!!!