How are y’all doing? I’m doing good! I’m alreayd in Mexico, so this is my first post while I’m here! Today I decided I would do what I always do when summer comes and that is…
A bucket list! Yay! I feel like this is something a lot of people do, so it’s no surprise, but oh well. Let’s see how many things I don’t do this year! 😅
Summer Bucket List 2019:
- Post often: So as I said last week, I have many posts ready, as I know I’m not gonna have a lot of time to write, you know? Like, this post was actually written last week, so yay!
- Be active on social media: As I have posts ready and I might have wifi often in my relatives’ houses I’ll try to be active on social media both liking and posting!
- Visit other blogs: I also will have time to visit other blogs, cause I need to keep up with many. So yeah, feel free to drop me your blog link for me to visit it!!!
- Work out: I hope to have enough time in the mornings before showering to do a little work out routine. Just cause I’m in holiday doesn’t mean it’s all eating and relaxing, I like working out, and I’d love to do it!
- Cut mee bangs: I hope to cut my bangs these days! I’ve never had bangs and I have been wanting to cut them since last year, so yeah, I’m doing it! I’m soooo looking forward to that!!!
- Keep practicing writing with my left hand: I brought my left hand notebook to practice, as I’ll have time to do it. I’ll write everyday, I don’t have to write much, just a sentence, or a bit of a song…
- Draw songs: I also brought my Synesthesia notebook, cause I knew I’d have time to draw. If you don’t know what I’m talking about, Synesthesia is a condition in which many weird things happen, and one of them is seeing music. So yeah, it sounds weird, but I’m gonna draw songs. 😝
- Learn song lyrics: I’ll screenshot some lyrics when I have wifi to learn them whenever I’m bored or have nothing to do. Cause there’re many songs I love and I’ve never known the lyrics to them.
- Plan projects: I have some projects I’m gonna be starting next year, including a YouTube channel, so yeah, I’ll think of ideas and stuff.
- Watch many movies: On wednesdays, there’re discounts in the movies, so yeah, there’re many movies I really wanna see! Like Maleficent 2, Toy Story 4, Aladin, the new Men in Black movie…
Share your thoughts with me!
Did you make a summer bucket list? What things are you excited about? Is there anything new you wanna try this summer? What movies are you excited about? Do you work out often?
I hope you liked this post as much as I liked making it! I’ll post the bucket list review at the end of summer, let’s see what happens! Have an amazing day/night everyone!