I hope you’re all having a great day! I am! And the month is ending, which means it’s time to do a life update! It’s been really long since I did one for the last time, anyway…
It’s been more or less a month since I went on holiday to Mexico, a lot of things have happened and I’ve done many things too! Btw I’m sorry I’m not sharing pics of anything, but I’ll make a blogpost when I’m back home where I’ll share pics of EVERYTHING I’ve done! Yaaaaaay!!!
Let’s start, shall we?
JULY 2019 LIFE UPDATE:
To make it less boring, I’m gonna make a list of the things I’ve done and all that’s been going on.
- I got sick when me and my parents got here. It’d been 2 years since I had eaten the food I ate.
- I cut ma bangs!!!!! *I’ll make an entire blog post talking about it*
- Cameron Boyce died on the 6th. I’m still devastated and I can’t stop thinking about it. It’s unfair. I did a tribute on this blog: Check it here if you want to.
- I did a mini painting course with my little cousin *she’s 10* and we had a lot of fun! *I’ll show you the pics of what we did when I go back home*
- Speaking of art, I started drawing songs for my Synesthesia notebook, I’ll ALSO make a blogpost showing them and explaining them.
- I went to iMagic with my cousin, my auntie and my grandma! It’s on the 6th floor of a mall, it’s pretty cool, though that day it rained and we didn’t get to go on all of the attractions we wanted to go to.
- I’ve also gone to the movies and I’ve watched: Toy story 4, Men in Black International, The Hustle and The Lion King. I’ll probably review them, depends on whether i have time or not.
- My parents and I went to the center of the city to visit it and also go to shops and stuff, hehe. I’ll share the pics of this day in that post I’ll make when i’m back.
- That day we also witnessed a man who went through an epileptic seizure, I’ll make a blog post talking about it and my thoughts and all. Oh and he survived btw.
- And yeah, I bought clothes, I’ll make a haul on that, AGAIN, when I come back.
- Obvs I ate mexican food and I met my family. That’s what I’ve been doing most of the time.
I’m really excited about next month! Can’t wait to watch more movies, go to more places, do more stuff, buy more stuff I don’t need…
Share your thoughts with me!
What do you think? What things have you done this month? Are you excited about August? Tell me your thoughts on anything you want!
I hope you liked this blog post as much as I liked writing it, next post is the Dreams of The Month! So say tuned, everybodeh! I hope y’all have an amazing day and an amazing week!