I hope you’re all having a great day! I am! So today is the day I tell you some more about ma life ad how I’ve been doing during my holidays in Mexicawww!! Can’t believe it!
It’s been almost two months since me and my parents came and that’s a looooong time my friend! I’ll be back around the beginning of September, hopefully lol! I gotta start school, ya knaw?
Argh, school… don’t get me started…
AUGUST 2019 LIFE UPDATE:
- Obvs I spent time with the fam and ate lots of food! 🙂
- I went to Six Flags with my cousin and my auntie, it was really fun!! We went to every single scary ride except Medusa, which looks like it’s made of wood, so it scared the hell out of us. We had SO MUCH FUN!!!!!
- I finished reading Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen. My grandma had the book and the movie and she lent me both. I watched the movie the day after finishing the book! I loved it! *pssst, btw follow me on goodreads, my user is anarrregina*
- I’m also reading An Absolutely Remarkable Thing by Hank Green! I saw it in a shop and was like: I want it! And now I’m almost done! I love it!!!
- My cousin has a new dog and I went to her house days after to meet him! He’s really cute and loves meeting new people!!
- In two separate days my parents took me to their colleges. It was really cool seeing where they studied and walking around the campuses. It was really cool.
- I bought some clothes too lol!
- I also have watched: Dumbo, UglyDolls, Ted Bundy and some other movies I’ve been wanting to watch for a long time!!! I didn’t watch all of them in theaters, but at home.
- Oh yeah, I wanted to go to a Synagogue to see how jewish people do things and how they pray and other customs. They didn’t let us in. There was no free entry. They had security and all. Maybe I’ll talk about that in another post.
- I’ve been getting sick and having diarrhea a lot. Maybe I’m growing? I’ll go to the doctor when I’m back.
Maybe I’ll do some more things when I’m back, who knows? Maybe I’ll make another post when I’m back showing pictures, because I’m writing this from my auntie’s laptop and I don’t know how to upload pictures here lol
Share your thoughts with me!
What have you been up to these days? Are you on holiday right now? When do you start school/your job? Have you had a good summer? Tell meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I hope you liked reading this post as much as I liked making it! Next post will be the dreams of this month! I hope you have a great day/night and a great rest of the week!!!