I hope you’re all doing great! Well, I’m nervous because school starts tomorrow and omg! Yeah I don’t wanna go at all, but oh well. And because it’s the end of summer vacay….
It’s time for a Summer Bucket List Review!!! Let’s see how many things I haven’t done this year, yaaaay!!
But first, if you haven’t seen my Summer Bucket List, click here!
Summer Bucket List Review:
- Post often: I did!! I posted one day yes and one day no, that’s how I did it yaay!! I made about 40 something blog posts before going to Mexico to schedule them and I even have some left, which is great!!!
- Be active on social media: I was active, yeah, but mostly on Instagram, not on Twitter so much. I mean, I posted every time a new blog post was up, but you know what I mean.
- Visit other blogs: I did visit other blogs, not nearly as much as I wanted to, but as I didn’t always have wifi and time, cause we left the house in the morning and we arrived at night, so yeah.
- Work out: I wanted to work out and the first days I went to Mexico I did, but then I had less time and stopped doing it. But we walked many days though. Also, when I cam back, which was about a week ago, I’ve been playing Just Dance for an hour daily!!
- Cut mee bangs: I did!!! I’d been wanting to cut them for a year and now I finally have!! I’m gonna keep them pretty much until I get tired of them. We’ll see…
- Keep practicing writing with my left hand: I brought my left-hand-notebook to Mexico to keep practicing, and I wrote there almost every day!
- Draw songs: I also brought along my Synesthesia notebook *if you don’t know what Synesthesia is, click here!* in which I drew some songs, I think I drew about 3 or 4, like I said, I didn’t have that much time.
- Learn song lyrics: Nope. At all. I learned probably one song or 2 or 3 choruses.
- Plan projects: I bought a notebook to write my ideas for blogging stuff or other stuff. So I did plan some projects, I’m also planning something you’ll know about in some months!!!
- Watch many movies: I did! I went to the cinema and watched Men In Black International, Fast and Furious, The Lion King, The Hustle, Ted Bundy, Toy Story 4… I also watched other movies at home.
Share your thoughts with me!
What things have you done this summer? What things haven’t you done? Are you back in school? When are you back? Are you left handed? Do you have bangs? Tell me everything!!!!!!
I hope you liked this post as much as I liked making it!!! I’ll be back mayyyybe this weekend! I hope y’all have an amazing day/night and rest of the week! I’ll see ya next time!!!