I hope you’re having a great day! I am! So today it’s time to review all of what I haven’t done this year, right? Cause that doesn’t make me feel any bad about myself lol
If you wanna check out the Resolutions post, link is here!!
I said on the post I might check out the resolutions every once in a while to see how I was going, but that didn’t happen 😂
Let’s just begin:
My 2019 Resolutions: Review
- Read more books *again*: Ok so I’ve definitely read, especially in summer. But yeah, maybe when I said this I meant like 10 books this year, but that didn’t happen. 😅
- Start learning Italian?: Yeah no. I mean, I follow some accounts where they give you like little phrases and they tell you what they mean in english. But nah, I haven’t learnt crap. I was too lazy, I’ll admit. I’m sorry, don’t be mad at me
- Keep learning to write with my left: I did this, not as constantly as I could have, but yeah. I don’t even know if I’ve done progress. I mean yeah, defo, but not that much. Also, as of right now I haven’t practiced since september or october 😅
- Work out constantly *again*: Yeah, at the beginning I didn’t, nor in summer, but this year every time I get the chance, I do it. I’m proud of that. It’s made me more productive.
- Learn code on the internet: Uhhhhh lol no. I signed up on different pages where they give you courses, but they all cost money, literally all I learnt was that when something begins you write it like this: <example> and when it ends it’s like this: </example>. That’s pretty much all I remember right now. I learnt also a little in school, but forgot again. This is something I still have to learn.
- Learn things on my own: Like biology, anatomy, mental health stuff, fun facts… I’m proud to say I’ve learnt a lot. I’ve learnt about illnesses, how the body works, a little bit of physics…
- Get over it: I DID IT!!!!! When I wrote this I had no idea whether it was actually gonna happen or not, I was rather thinking that wasn’t happening. But actually did get over my crush and changing schools and all. Maybe not 100%, more like 98%, but that’s totally fine for me, I’m super happy right now and I couldn’t have asked more from this year!!!
- Learn to do nail art: That didn’t happen either. It wasn’t that big of a goal for me and I didn’t try many times. I did one nail art post this year, but only one lol. Nah, my nail art is super bad
- Learn to do lettering: I didn’t remember this was on my list AT ALL 😂😂 Obvs I didn’t do it.
- Improve my handwriting *again*: Argh why do I keep having this crappy handwriting? You know sometimes I don’t understand it myself? My teachers must hate me so much when they correct my tests. Nah actually I try to improve it for tests.
I added the left hand one in because I improved, not too much, but a little. I didn’t add the reading one because I guess I meant to read more books than last year, and I maybe read the same amount, but not more.
Share your thoughts with me!
Have you made resolutions this year? Is your handwriting good? Do you read a lot? How many languages do you speak? Tell me in the comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope you liked this post as much as I liked making it! Hope it wasn’t lame lol! I hope you have an amazing day/night and I hope to see you tomorrow with another post!!!