I hope you’re having a great day! I am! Today I wanted to talk about something a little deeper, cause why not? We’re talking about the so called teenage crisis, let’s do it!
Btw omg I’m so sorry it’s been more than a week since my last post, I was so idiotized with my podcast and also stressed with school that I didn’t remember to post on sunday, I’m sorry. It won’t happen again, I promise 🙂 This has not happened in 6 years lol *cause last time something like this happened it was in 2014 around this time of the year lmao*
I was checking older posts and I made one talking about this when I was 14 or something, here’s the link.
So I don’t think I had a teenage crisis then, but maybe I do now.
Why do I think I have a crisis?
- I was sad for over a year until 7 months ago cause I’m bad at getting over things. I went to a new school this year and well, I missed my old one like I’ve lost an arm or something. I was way too sad.
- I was sad and basically mad at everyone and everything, even myself. Argh, it’s awful to feel that way.
- In life, you always keep finding out things about society you don’t like, and sometimes my hopes in society kind of go down the drain. And history books don’t help to see society in a more positive way 😅
- I’m sometimes scared of the future, I pretty much know what I’m wanna do in the future, but sometimes I have my doubts and sometimes I think might not succeed in what I like? I shouldn’t think about it, but sometimes it happens.
- I don’t know if it’s chemical imbalance or something in my brain, but I’ve been getting much more stressed before exams than I usually did my whole life. And it’s awful because on the last exams I was too stressed, not because I didn’t know
sh*t, but because they were the last and I was just too mentally tired of studying and doing school work, I just wanted it to end 😂😂
Some years ago I thought some people have teenage crisis and some don’t. Maybe there’s people who don’t, but I think it might be really rare. Too rare.
Why I think others might have it:
- A lot of the people in my school and my other school didn’t have a clue what the
f*ckthey wanted to do in the future. And that might stress them out. A lot. Especially because lately we’ve been having to choose every single subject we’re taking, and that must be hard when you have no idea what you want to do.
- Not studying doesn’t help at all. How do people not get stressed when we have 5 exams in a week and study all of them last minute. I’d pull my hair out, honestly.
- They have trust issues. Most are extroverts, though they show a lot of times they don’t believe in themselves. They usually go like: Oh I can’t do this, I can’t do that. Me? Passing the test? Nah.
And that was it! Was it a lame ending? I know.
Share your thoughts with me!
What do you think of this? Do you think you have/had a teen crisis? Do you think other people have it! What are your thoughts? Tell meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I hope you liked this post as much as I liked making it! I’ll never be so deep in a post, just kidding! I also hope you have an amazing day/night and an amazing rest of the week!