So the AWESOME Teenella and the GORGEOUS Georgina nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you so much guys! WOW, I’ve been nominated for 3 awards so far this year, and I was nominated twice in 2 of them! I really appreciate all your support guys, you’re the best! But let’s go with the rules:
- Display the award on your blog. DONE
- Thank the person who nominated you and put a link to their blog. DONE
- Share 7 things about yourself. ON IT
- Nominate 15 or more bloggers and let them know you nominated them. ON IT
So, let’s start now!
7 THINGS ABOUT ME:
- I have a little notebook in my schoolbag in which I write funny things my friends and teachers say.
- I blush and shiver at the same time (Is that even possible?) when my (hot) teacher is around. I’ve never felt that in my entire life!! The worst is, it happens every time I get nervous ever since.
- We haven’t learnt the periodic table in High School. Yeah, I know it by heart. It was to impress my hot teacher but as it seems he’s not going to make us learn that, there’s another teacher for that job as it seems. I’ve learnt it for nothing, well at least I’m not gonna have to study it in 2 years!
- I wear a ponytail almost all the time. Don’t know why but yeah.
- I have a list of all the WordPress bloggers I like, they’re about 40! I use every time I have to nominate people, because sometimes I forget URL’s.
- I love the smell of new books, notebooks, pens, markers… Makes me feel renewed!
- I love the smell of popcorn at the movies…except when I’m not eating popcorn, makes me not focus on the movie and fell hungry.
NOMINATE 15 BLOGGERS:
- Caitlin (alittledaydreamer)
- Wanda (weheartdreaming)
- Chloe (lonelygirl)
WHOA! I’ve never nominated so many people! 20 is a BIG number. Told ya, the list useful for stuff like this. I think that was all. It took me a lot of typing, but it’s totally worth it!
Other news: I’m back to school tomorrow. I just don’t wanna go…well, nobody wants to go. You know, studying + exams + boring classes + boring explanations + annoying classmates + big-head friends = hell. The only thing I’m excited about is to see my (hot) teacher, I REALLY wanna see him, although my wishes for not coming to school are bigger. I haven’t seem him in like 3 weeks, that’s like 5 months for a teenager!
So I hope you liked this post! Until next time, bye!