- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Add a picture to your post.
- Share 7 facts about you.
- Nominate other bloggers to do this award. (up to 15)
- Include the set of rules.
- Inform your nominees.
Ok, let’s do it!
First, the picture:
7 Facts About Me:
- Before starting this blog, I was gonna create it with my friend Laura, but we didn’t have the time to gather and make it together. So I decided to make this blog on my own. Actually, she started a blog on her own couple of weeks ago.
- My hair is very curly,. Sometimes when I’m tired, I don’t even brush it. (It’s just a time consuming process…) At first it was straight, but it got curly when I was 9.
- I wear glasses since I was 4. In total I’ve had 8 pairs of glasses since then till now. I didn’t like to wear glasses at first, but I strated liking them when I was 10. (wow, six years after!!)
- Once in my life, I’ve been a fangirl. But I’m not anymore, I’m OK people! I fell in love with (don’t jugde me) Cameron Boyce. (there’s a link in case you don’t know him. I was 9 and I was watching TV. I saw him and Oh My God!!! I already knew him but IDK how I just found love! Am I weird? My crush on him died 1 year ago when I had a crush on my science teacher.
- I broke my left leg when I was 5 years old. We were in Kinder Garden and we always go have lunch in pairs. Two of my classmates wanted to go with me (I know this sounds a bit selfish or like presuming, but that’s what really happened) they both grabbed me, I disengaged and fell. I didn’t even fell downstairs of off a cliff, It as just the floor. And that’s how I broke my leg guys. I’ve been at home for month and a half. The person who told me: “Hey, you can walk!” was my friend Evelyn. We were at school, I was walking with my crutches, I forgot something and then put them in a table and run for that something (I don’t remember what that something was). She realised I was walking by myself.
- I love food, but the 2 things I can’t even see are cheese and onions. (Ewwww, how can people eat those?!) If you for some
ungodlyreason seem to like cheese or onions, then lucky you!
- These facts took me about half an hour of typing. (I wanna take a nap)
- Chloe Lauren (LonelyGirl)
- Caitlin (AKA alittedaydreamer)
- Wanda (from weheartdreaming)
This also took me a lot. Too much typing…but you guys are totally worth it!!!
So hope you liked this post and till next one!!!