I hope you’re all having a good day! So as the year is ending and I’m very self judgy, it’s just the perfect time to review the resolutions blog post I made at the beginning of the year, shall we?
*says joking* I mean, what? Psssh, I’m the perfect-EST person in the world, how can someone like ME make resolutions, it’s ridiculous! 😂😂
Random reader: Oh c’mon, no one cares, start at once, we don’t have all day. 🙄
Ok ok, sorry..
2017 RESOLUTIONS REVIEW:
- Not procrastinate: Wait, what? Was that on the list? 😅 Ok let’s be honest now; I have kept procrastinating, of course, I never actually believed this one ould be accomplished, but I think I have come up with a way to procrastinate LESS. (I’ll make a post on that soon, stay tuned for that!😜)
- Read more: I HAVE read more. LOL can you believe it? Some people think I read a lot cause I have a blog but I don’t read as much really. I have read *bookworms, don’t laugh please* around 7 books and I’m currently reading 2. Now you can laugh..
- Keep improving my English: I guess I have improved, cause one’s language skills can’t be measured, but I don’t really know if MUCH. I mean, obvs you learn words here and there and expressions and whatnot, so I think that if I read my blog posts form last year of the beginning of this year, I would tell the difference. 😊
- Keep blogging: I am blogging right now. 😏
- Work out more: Omg maybe you won’t believe this or maybe you will or idk casue this doesn’t feel like me but I’m so proud and omg omg… I HAVE worked out more!!At the beginning of this year I did a mini choreography to dance to it, then I left it and began using my exercise bike in summer and I’d use it every day. Then, during school, I came up with a work out routine which I did around 3 times a week and these days I’ve worked out with the chair!!!! (I’ll also make a post sharing my work out routine!😜)
- Sleep more: I hate to say this, specially cause I love sleeping and it’s the bets thing everrr for yo’ health, but I haven’t. I think I’ve slept the same. Or less. 😅😭
- Take shorter showers: I haven’t accomplished this until few weeks ago actually. It sounds so simple but I improved by timing myself with my watch. I used to do that same thing years ago but idk why I stopped doing it. 🤷♀️
- Go less on my phone: Since I got my new phone, I think I’ve been going more on it. This was also a factor that made me procrastinate more. 😕 I hate social media, why do you have to be so cool?! 😭
- Make more blogging friends: I have made more blogging friends, definitely!! Hey, I also kept the ones I had before, just to clarify. 🙃 #GoSocialSkills
- Take more pictures: Ok I’m not really sure if this is a yes or a no; I haven’t gone to places specifically to take pictures, I took pictures in Mexico and also at a harbor at the end of the summer, but other than that.. meh. I have taken a lot more pictures for instagram, though. 😃
I made it!: 6 I didn’t: 3 Kinda: 1
I think this went pretty well, I actually thought I hadn’t done most of the things on the list, considering I barely checked it during the year
, and by that I mean I didn’t.
Whoah, next year I shall make really easy resolutions so I’ll feel great about myself, this is so fulfilling!!
Share your thoughts with me!
Did you make resolutions this year? How did they go? Did you do most? Did you not? Do you procrastinate and go on your phone like me? Do you work out often? Tell me errythin!!
Arrrrr, I hope you liked this post as much as I liked making it, it was pretty funny! I hope you all have had an amazing year, hope you have a good day/night and I’ll see y’all very soon!!