So yesterday I got nominated for the BLOGGER RECOGNITION AWARD by the amazing ramexa8ramexa, thank you so much for nominating me! I have nothing else to say but thank you! She said my posts were hilarious and relatable!! She said this:
No. 9) The awesome blogger “regina5000” who’s posts are hilarious and relatable.
Thank you! If I got 1$ for every time someone called me hilarious I would have 5$ right now (I’m millionaire!), thanks followers!!! (not kidding)
Wanna see the nomination post? Click here! Anyways, the rules:
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to: 15 Bloggers?! What?! But that’s a lot of people!!
- You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you: Who do you think I am?! I’m not stupid!
- Write a post to show your award: I’m doing it.
- Give a brief story of why you started writing a blog: I’ll do it.
- Give a piece of advice to new bloggers: I’ll do it.
- Attach the award to the post (right click, and save then upload): Ok.
- Comment on each blog and let them know that you have nominated them: What?! You serious?! They’re 15 people, that would take me like an hour!!!
- Provide a link to the award post you created: Hello – I would be an idiot if I didn’t do it! Don’t take me like an idiot!
Ok, rules done!
WHY I STARTED THIS BLOG:
Well in 2013 I saw a couple of teens who had blogs and I thought: “Why not to make my own site?” I wanted people to agree and relate to my posts, also to agree with my opinion about stuff. I wanted to entertain and make people laugh, I wanted to publish things I considered interesting and fun. I also wanted to meet other bloggers and visit new blogs. Blogging is a really nice hobby!
A PIECE OF ADVICE:
Ok, giving pieces of advice is not my thing (cause I’m really lame at it) but I think I can try: Blogging is just the best hobby in the world (reading as well), not like other stupid hobbies… Anyways, no matter if you want to share your thoughts, review stuff, tell jokes, recommend stuff, teach lessons… Just be you, every blog is a world and that’s what makes blogger communities so awesome! Every blog has a different personality (blogs are alive!) Post often; If you didn’t post in a while, just apologize. Feel free to write stuff: It’s your blog, you handle it and no one can tell you what to put or what not to put.
I started this blog about a year and 9 months ago and as I first published in Spanish, I didn’t get any views (no one blogs in Spanish in WordPress), now I publish in English (since May 2014) and I’m getting more views so I’m happy to be here (in WordPress), posting and stuff… It just makes me feel freaking fantastic!!! Starting a blog is a really good idea, do it! (otherwise I’ll kill you)
So my 15 nominations are:
Oh my gosh, I almost broke my thumb! (my pretty thumb) Anyways, I think it’s done now.
So, hope you liked my post and see you next time, bye!!! P.S. This post was so long that I’m gonna take a nap (just kidding). Rainbows!
Wanna see more?