How are you all? I wasn’t supposed to post today, this morning when I woke up I check my messages and one of my friends invited me and other friends to go to the beach. I woke up really late *11:20 aprox.* and they had already gone when I saw the message. They didn’t say anything yesterday, and also: Who goes to the beach at 11:30?!?!
Anyway, enough of first world problem rants. I got tagged by the amazing Em from Adventures of a Lost Teen to do this tag! Thank you so much Em, you rock! I can’t wait to do this tag, so let’s begin with the rules.
– Thank the person who nominated you DONE
– For each of the five senses (or as many as you do) describe five of your favorite things having to do with that sense. AKA your five favorite smells, sounds, etc. ON IT
– Nominate five other people to do this tag ON IT
- I like seeing landscapes very much! Some are gorgeous!
- I like seeing water flowing, very relaxing!
- I like seeing my crush, nah just kidding; I like seeing people dancing.
- I like seeing paintings and doodles.
- I like seeing clothes
- I like hearing people singing.
- I like hearing water sounds.
- I like hearing birds sing *but not in the morning cause they wake me up*.
- I like hearing music cause duh!
- I like to hear that sound when you turn the page, yeah!
- I like to taste chocolate
- I like tasting Coffee/Coke without gas *yeah, I know I’m weird just let me be*
- I like tasting french fries
- I like tasting pizza and hamburgers
- I like tasting soup
- I like to smell food
- I like to smell people, ehem… perfumes *coughs*
- I like to smell soap and shampoo
- I like to smell new books
- I like to smell new clothes
THINGS TO FEEL:
- I like to feel paper… yeah, paper
- I like to feel hair and feathers
- I like to feel some textiles
- I like to feel some plastics
- I like to feel fur coats
So that was the whole tag, now I’m gonna tag other 5 amazing people!!!
Now I finished the tag! I hope you enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed doing this tag! It’s really fun! *I don’t know about you guys but I think it’s a lot more fun than going to the beach to be honest* Friends if you’re reading this, I love you! Nah, I’m pretty sure they don’t care, I’m safe!
I hope you guys are having a wonderful day and a wonderful week so far! See you next time!! Thanks again Em for nominating me, you’re amazing! Go check out her blog if you haven’t already!