I hope you’re having a great day, I am!!! So after weeks of exams and red carpets and never have I evers and dreams, finally I can publish this post!! This time’s a collab!
*I know I wrote that wrong lol.. I’m just.. it’s slang… you.. you get me. I’m just saying before you judge me*
So today I’m with the wonderful and really nice Monica @ xXMissetteXx, *follow her blog if you wanna live.. wait, who aid that?* 😅 And today we’re gonna talk about phobias we have! Yaaaay phobias rock 😅 Each of us is gonna share 4.
Weird Phobias We Have:
We may fear some of these things, but it doesn’t mean we have a strict or unhealthy phobia, we’re just scared or uncomfortable about those things. This disclaimer doesn’t make a lot of sense, but I felt like you needed to read this. 😜 Also, we don’t show details of our phobias, but if you think you’re too sensible, you can give this post a like without reading it. 😇😇 I’m serious.
Ok so as Monica’s my guest, she’s gonna start off with hers:
- Thanatophobia (I don’t know why, but I still remember what it is called) so Thanatophobia, is the fear of death/it’s death anxiety, so its literally just the fear of death, My friends say I should get over it, but nah! 😂😂😂
- The fear of needles/ a phobia of them (Trypanophobia) I don’t know why, but when ever I get and injection done, or a blood test, they always make me cry or just panic for 20 minutes whilst the doctor or dentist is just standing there like “really….?” 😂😂😂
- The phobia of being left out, Now I really don’t understand this one, because I’m generally quite an independent person, I can cook, clean, buy stuff…. But I just hate being left out, its kinda awkward sometimes, cause if a person is hugging another person, I MUST BE HUGGED TOO!!! 😂😂😂
- Having Kids 😂😂😂, I bet people wonder why I’m scared of having kids, its generally cause I hate loud noises, screaming, any annoying noises, crying, I just hate it all, and when people always say “it hurts soooo much to have a baby” I’m just like well I’m out, see ya! 😂😂😂 (Tokophobia is the fear of childbirth)
- Snakes (a.k.a. Ophidiophobia): I’ve never seen a snake other than probably in zoos or pet shops but every time I see them in a documentary or something, they make me cringe REALLY HARD!! I just hate their faces when they open their mouth to bite something. Also, have you seen them eating rats? Despicable. 🤮🤮
- Heights (a.k.a. Acrophobia): The first time I remember I was TERRIFIED of heights was the time me and my family went to the Eiffel Tower when I was 6 or 7, we were in an elevator with TRANSPARENT WALLS and I couldn’t help freezing in fear, I was horrified. 😳
- Sctomaphobia (fear of going blind) or Ommetaphobia (fear of getting hurt in the eye, poking an eye, the eye popping out of the socket… and obvs going blind): Ok so 2 and something years ago, I did this stupid thing when I put my phone right in front of my eyes (cause I’m smart like that) and for months I always felt like I was going blind whenever I saw a screen or the sun. I still posted on my blog, but after a while on the computer I started to feel suggestive pain (idk if that’s the name in english). It’s kinda over now, but I’m kiiiiinda have that fear.
- Darkness (Nyktophobia): I don’t fear darkness much right now, especially at home or something, but on the streets I obviously get scared. I mean, darkness makes you vulnerable, because you can’t see as during the day.
Even though this post is not really positive, it’s still kinda fun to talk about these things, anyone else? Idk.
Thank you so much Monica for collabing with me, it was so much fun! You HAVE to check her blog our, it’s really fun to read, here’s a post I like from her, it’s called Why Playgrounds are Scary Places. We also did a collab on her blog, we played Would you Rather, I ad so much fun doing it! 😆
Share your thoughts with us!
Do you have any phobias? Do you relate to any of these? Do you find snakes cute? One of my friends does, or maybe she’s just acting. Do you like kids? Have you even given birth? 😂😂 I’m curious! Tell us!
I hope you liked this post as much as me and Monica liked making it! I hope you have a great day/night and an awesome week! I’ll see you on the next post hopefully!