I hope you’re having a good day! I know I was supposed to post this yesterday but I felt the home too early and I didn’t have time nor wifi sorry. Anyway, it’s not late at all.
So it’s summer and also summer vacay, so obvs everybody is doing summer bucket lists. And because you peeps care so much about my life, I’ll tell you the things I have on ma list!
My 2018 Summer Bucket List!
- Post daily on my blog: Or almost daily. I not only wanna do that but also have some posts ready in case I don’t have time to write when school begins, just to have them ready in case whatever.
- Be active on social media: I actually watch a lot of stuff on Instagram, but not really on twitter, and I actually really like reading tweets, so I also wanna post more tweets and Insta pics that aren’t my face on Snapchat filters or fashion reviews.
- Start a blogging project: I’m not really sure what I wanna do, but I wanna start something that involves other bloggers and that can make us all grow on the internet lol I HAVE NO IDEAS!!!!
- Make music: I actually downloaded a music maker app *actually that’s the name of it lol* and I’m gonna try it out cause I’ve always wanted to create beats and sounds, I love music!
- Learn code: I started learning code on CodeAcademy some months ago but with school I couldn’t really do that and some web pages only give you basic courses and the rest you have to pay for it, I’m going to look for a free one, or find a way to learn on my own, idk
- Work out everyday: Whether it’s on a static bike or playing Just Dance, going walking or doing abs, I wanna do something everyday. I wanted to work out every week this school year, and I actually did, but not as much as I wanted to, so now I have more time!
- Practice twerking?! Yeah, about a month ago, I started seeing tutorials on YouTube on how to twerk. I’m not gonna twerk in public or at the club or anything, I’m just gonna do it for myself, I just think it’s really fun, and you actually get exhausted so it’s great! *picks up phone* Hello?…What?…Me?…Yeah, I’m 15. 😅
- Go to the swimming pool: The last time I went to the swimming pool in my town was 3 years and some months ago, it’s gonna be 4 years in September or October and I really really wanna go. Me and my friends are probably going together this summer. Ge gotta plan!
- Practice writing with my left hand: I have a notebook where I write random things to practice writing with ma left hand. Just imagine how cool it’d be to be ambidextrous and write just as well with both hands. Also, what if I break my right hand? Huh? What do I do? It’s always better to prevent.
- Clean my bedroom: I have to organize my closet and donate some old toys I have. I have to make room for ya knaw, new clothes, notebooks, blah blah…
Btw thank you so much for voting on Twitter and Instagram that I made this post, although LOL I was gonna do it anyway 😅😅 But still, thank you!!!
Share your thoughts with me!
Are any of these things also in your bucket list? What’s on yours? Did you make a blog post on it? Are you going on vacay? Do you know to twerk? Tell meeeeeeeeee
I hope you liked this post as much as I liked making it, I’ll do the review at the end of summer. I hope you have a great day/night and I hope to see you on the next one peeps!